What a weekend already. Some amazing highs and terrible lows here. I need some pretty things to distract me.
1. Sunflower serving bowl. I think I’ve featured Hannah Turner’s wonderful ceramics before, and for good reason because everything she does is flipping brilliant.
2. Pretty little notebook set.
3. Awesome cactus jumper
4. Be all witchy with this quartz pendant.
5. Elephant paper-cut digital print.
6. Forest tunic dress.
Things to read:
- Quotes from Trump drawn into comic book covers. This is brilliant.
- If Donald Trump was the mayor of Trumpton.
- Ten ways to be a happy mum
- The language rules we know but don’t know we know.
- This makes me want to use my film camera more.
- The Bush sisters’ letter to the Obama girls
- “If you were in fact in a coma until just now, it might be best to see if you can get back into it as soon as possible.”