Woooooooo! It’s almost halloween! Happy Samhain everyone. It’s a magical time of year. Two things before we get to the pretty stuff. Firstly, I’m hosting a craft night. Come along? Also, I’m sending out my first ever newsletter this week! It’s going to be
quite good, so don’t miss out and sign up with the form on the side bar.
1. Who doesn’t want a dress with Pegasus and unicorns all over it? No one, that’s who.
2. Snowy owl lampshade
3. I don’t know about you, but I find it really hard to find boys clothes that have cats on them, which is a shame as Arthur adores cats and kittens. (Why do kittens seem to be only on girls clothing? I’m pretty sure you get both male and female cats in the world) Free to Be Kids is a great clothing range containing slogan tees that aren’t the usual gendered cliches. I wish more brands were like this. Anyway, I found a t-shirt that Art would love. (see also the shirts that say “Boys will be
boys good humans”, “Feminist like Beyonce” and “kind like Daddy”)
4. I’d host all the dinner parties with this candelabra.
5. Pretty dress from Miss Selfridge.
6. Everything on And Mary’s site is bloody wonderful, but this stag is particularly lovely.
7. Cat shoes. Cat shoes!
Love this running hare linocut print.
And lastly, here’s a gif of a kitten, just because. Also, I can’t stop watching it.