It’s Sunday, we’re all a little bit tired, here’s some things:
1. Love this message, makes me want to shout it from the rooftops (and put the print on a very prominent wall).
2. Happy yellow dress. This has pockets, people, thus making this garment 162% more awesome.
3. A necklace full of joy.
4. Are these not the most springtime-y shoes ever? God bless you, Irregular Choice.
5. Always stronger together badges. How awesome are these? All the profits go to Planned Parenthood too.
6. Ben de Lisi vase in Debenhams. How gorgeous is that colour? It’s not a bad price either.
7. How amazing is this print? There’s a t-shirt version too.
- Did you know you can grow your own loofahs? They’re a squash, something I have only just found out (they are not from the sea! please tell me I’m not the only person who thought that).
- Caitlin Moran is amazing and everyone should read this.
- The real reason Nigel Farage hates Douglas Carswell
- There’s a Michelin starred restaurant in the Faroe Islands now. It sounds amazing. Shall we all go?
- And if we can’t make the Faroe Islands, shall we explore some of the foodie places in Bristol
- Or eat alone on one of these places in London
- …or just stay home and drink this.
- Oh pity poor Katie Hopkins, yeah, you know, her who looks humanoid but has absolutely no sense of humanity inside her being at all. Someone has set up a fundraising page after Hopkins lost her libel case, but the money raised is going to go to the Trussell Trust instead. Rather good trolling.
- 14 inspiring quotes that are just beautiful to look at too.
- Amazing photography – night-time in America’s small towns.