Hello, hello and welcome to another edition of Cheery Things, my irregular series of nice (sometimes not nice, but interesting or important) things I’ve spied on the internet. Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday.
1. Puffin print dress from the always good (and cheap!) Lindy Bop.
2. Flipping gorgeous Jonathan Adler chair (with a price to match too)
3. Bats aren’t just for Halloween you know.
4. Likewise, this Hell Bunny skulls and crossbones jumper is for all winter and not just for Christmas!
5. This gorgeous diary makes me want to get all organised.
6. A foxy blaze of glory.
7. A parrot print. A parrot print. A parrot print!
Have a good week, y’all!