Hello, Sunday! Hope you are all having a relaxing one.
1. The cutest cat pin.
2. Awesome AF pin.
3. Light-up fairground necklace. Constantly eating candy floss a requirement while wearing this.
4. I have a few plates by Jimbob Art and they are just the best! This serving platter would fit very nicely in my kitchen.
5. I suspect that as a light, this toucan lamp would be pretty useless, but ahhh! Look at it! There must be a space around here to house it…
6. Nice message for a birthdy.
7. Be like the bells of St Clements in this dress.
Good things to read:
A dog that rescues cats
This Little Girl Showing Off Her New Sports Blade To Friends Is So Cute It Hurts
My son died in 1994 but his heart only stopped beating this year
Well this has become number 1 in my bucket list – the most luxurious sleeper train in the world. What an amazing way to see Japan!
Order a Nando’s and we’ll tell you who to vote for. Funny election stuff! I was predictably Green.
Really, really interesting infographic about women in Hollywood.
Fascinating article about the influence the tabloids had during the Brexit (and the gen election I suppose)
Questions to ask your children to invite more conversation about their days at school
If I could choose to live anywhere, it would be in the Barbican. And look! There’s a split-level flat for sale! It’s HOW MUCH?!