1. Ice cream bear brooch
2. I am loving the new Boxed In album.
3. Oh, if only I had a massive dresser in which to hold an awful lot of china. I’d get this birds and geometric shapes teapot in a flash.
4. Dreamy Midnight Magic print.
5. How beautiful is this Belair instant camera by Lomography?
6. Nursing dresses! There’s not enough of them around you know, but this Spring Smocked dress from Frugi is lovely, and I know I’m late to the party with this, but it’s nice to see ASOS selling nursing wear now too. The bras look gorgeous and there are dresses now too, including this skater dress, although they all seem to be made as maternity wear too, which is annoying as the cut is different and looks a bit odd on a non pregnant body. Oh well, it’s definitely a step in the right direction.
7. I have found heaven, and it is called Lollopop Designs. Super sharp planners, things with constellations on, tape, cute stationary. This site has everything.
Also of note this week:
Hope you are all enjoying your week. I’ll leave you with this song which I’ve had on my brain for the past six days after being able to attend a baby rhyme time at our local library as Betsy had fallen asleep in the pram leaving me and Arthur to sing rhymes, including this one. Nice.