It was World Breastfeeding Week a couple of weeks ago, and as I’m always late to a party, here’s a selection of nice breastfeeding clothes to nurse in to celebrate. I’ve tried choosing things that aren’t also maternity clothes, nothing worse putting on a maternity dress when you have a six month old, your body shape is a bit different by then.
- Money Penny breastfeeding dress by Mama Feels Good. I actually have this dress, and it’s so comfortable, I love it. Fantastic little company too.
- Violet dress by Collectif. Not an actual nursing dress, but anything that buttons down is good for feeding in my book. Collectif have done me proud in the past. I swear half my wardrobe is from them.
- ASOS skater dress. Super cute. ASOS have quite a bit of nursing wear now, which is lovely to see as so many high street shops seem to be lacking.
- Owl nursing tee from Mama Feels Good again. Their graphic T-shirts are awesome.
- Monsoon shirt dress. So pretty, always handy to have something a bit dressy in your nursing wardrobe.
- Mothercare vest. The most boring thing on this list, but definitely the most useful. You can wear absolutely anything over the top and just pull that up and the vest down and you are sorted.
Other random stuff from the Internet:
The trailer for Eden looks good. Fantastic soundtrack.
Enid Blyton’s house is for sale. We can all chip in and buy that, right?